Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last Sunday.


OH WHEN WILL THE TORTURED SOUL REST?!

I'm not necessarily a tortured soul but I just feel so crazy here! I really don't want to be here ANY LONGER.

Today we had a Safety Standdown. That's where we sit in a room, while people tell us to be safe. (Hence the name.) We "learned" about Driving in Winter, Drinking and Driving, Hunting Safety, Suicide Prevention, and Motorcycle Safety. All very exciting topics, I must say. (sarcasm.)

Then, I came back to my little cubicle area and cleaned, moved, packed, and sorted my things. I moved my bed around, I packed the things I don't think I will use before the week is up, and I sorted the things I want to keep, I want to give away, and throw away.

My room looks like this (picture time!):

The Outside.
I had gotten a "Happy Halloween" poster from a Soldiers' Angel and put it up. I never took it down. It's like every holiday in here anyway, Christmas ornaments hang from the ceiling, Mardi Gras beads are hung up too! :)


My Lockers.
Boring... Just the Lockers. The rugs were there when we got here. The floor is concrete, so it's nice to have rugs. The red one I wish I could keep.

My Bed
Nothing too exciting there either, just the bed.

That's about it.

No comments: