Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Last Tuesday


Today was alright. I'm just glad it's over.

I studied. I ironed my uniform. I studied. I ate breakfast. I studied. I went to the hadji mart with Jen. I studied. I ate lunch. I studied. I took my board. I failed. So... that was that. I went to my watch muster, and I had the day off. It was a good thing too, because I totally felt like crying. It was awful. I just hate failing. Plus the two guys that I took the board with passed and I didn't.

I went back and talked to Jen and she said she felt just as bad as I did because she felt she should have helped me study more. So, all my friends said they'd help me when we got back to America to help me study more.

So, Jen and Angie and I had a little pow wow afterward and we spent some quality girl time talking about stuff and things. Girl things. It was fun to have girl talk! I'm so glad I have girl friends to spend time with!

I talked to Sean online pretty much all day. But he was in a bad mood due to people being stupid, which is everywhere in the Navy, but some days it's more apparent than others. I wanted to make him feel better but you really can't do much from so far away. And I really didn't have too many updates because I talk to him so much that when I have something to say, I say it right away, so when we just sit around talking, sometimes I'm pretty quiet. (I KNOW, imagine. Me quiet? Ha ha.)

I went to "Coffee Night" with the boat people. It was Rhian, Jen, Angie, Maxwell, Norris, and two other guys I forget their names, and ME! I didn't drink any because the coffee here makes me sick, maybe it's the water they use or something because Jen and Angie don't feel very well afterward either. I sat with them for probably about 15-20 minutes before I started getting bored. All those guys work in the boats, so I don't know them well, and I feel awkward sitting around with them for too long because I don't get their jokes and they talk about people I don't know, with inside jokes I don't know. But it's nice to feel included. I'm not included with anything the guys I work with do. So maybe I'll just transfer to the boats! jk :)

No comments: