Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Last Wednesday.


Today, I had nothing really.

Warrior Transition was at noon. That's where they tell us what to expect when we get back to the U.S. And how to act. And how to treat ourselves and our families. That anger, depression, and alcohol abuse are the three top problems with military returning to America after deployment. It was basic and pretty much everything I already knew.

At 2pm, we had to muster because we still have watches. Some of our new reliefs put our weapons in the ready to fire position, which is NOT okay. And another almost shot someone in the face with a flare gun... THEREFORE, we must still stand watches. We should be done, but we're not.

Our Watch Supervisor told us today at muster that tomorrow we turn in our storm cases. That has all of our tactical gear in it, and our attack gear. Meaning we SHOULDN'T be standing more watches because you're supposed to bring your gear with you to watch. But apparently that doesn't mean much.

Jen and I went to the beauty parlor and got our legs waxed. Then, we showered to get all the goo off our legs. Then we went to go eat supper.

I got told that I was beautiful by some guy. I'd never seen him before, but he said he'd seen me "around". Then, he followed us after supper with his buddy and said "You wanna go watch a movie?" Jen and I were like "No Thanks." I freaked out. I didn't leave my room the rest of the night. It was CREEPY! And the funny thing is, Jen and I were talking about it, Jen gets hit on by good looking, normal guys. I get hit on by creepy weird guys. It's horrible.

Anyway, so then, Jen and I spent the next 3-4 hours on my bed interneting it up.

I miss Sean. I just want to go home.

No comments: